▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts ▼
Sausage Gravy and Biscuits – with my low carb biscuit recipe. Low carb / keto comfort food doesn’t get much better than this. It’ll not only warm your stomach; it’ll warm your heart.
#ketorecipes #lowcarbrecipes #papag #biscuitsandgravy
📌 SUBSCRIBE & click the “🔔” for more recipes http://papag.cooking/SUBSCRIBE
🍴 A menu of my low carb recipes http://papag.cooking/Recipe-Index
❤️ Papa G’s Recipe Cookbook https://papag.cooking/Cookbook
👌 Low Carb Cooking, Living & Gifts https://www.amazon.com/shop/papagslowcarbrecipes
• 1 cup + 2 Tbs almond flour http://amzn.to/2htvyB2
• 1/2 tsp cream of tartar http://amzn.to/2zFbyDI
• 1/2 tsp baking soda https://amzn.to/2HiIdB3
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 3 large egg whites
• 2 Tbs very cold unsalted butter, diced
• 8 ounces breakfast sausage
• 1 Tbs Butter
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 1 cup water
• 1/4 tsp xanthan gum http://amzn.to/2hSEaNQ
• 1/4 tsp garlic powder
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 tsp ground black pepper
Makes 4 servings
658 calories / 61.44g fat / 5.82g net carbs / 17.42g protein
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY PRODUCT/INGREDIENT USED OR RECOMMENDED IN THIS VIDEO IS MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY OR OPINION.
All nutrition information provided is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information.
This channel receives compensation for purchases through affiliate links.