▼ Please see the description below for ingredient amounts. ▼
For this week’s Saucy Sunday episode we’ll make one of the most versatile, delicious sauces you’ll ever try. My remoulade sauce recipe. This sauce is a perfect accompaniment for seafood (especially my crab cakes), beef, and chicken – and makes a great salad dressing. A low carb and keto friendly way to add a mouthwatering flavor to your next meal.
#papag #saucysunday #remouladesauce
📌 SUBSCRIBE for more recipes http://papag.cooking/SUBSCRIBE
🍴 A menu of my low carb recipes http://papag.cooking/Recipe-Index
♥ Papa G’s Recipe Cookbook https://papag.cooking/Cookbook
👌 Low Carb Cooking, Living & Gifts https://www.amazon.com/shop/papagslowcarbrecipes
• 10 Tbs – mayonnaise
• 2 Tbs – creole mustard https://amzn.to/2tQPeSy
• 1 tsp – creole seasoning https://amzn.to/2XnJ7lN
• 2 tsp – prepared horseradish https://amzn.to/2G6fVuG
• 1 tsp – paprika
• 1/2 tsp – apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp – Worcestershire sauce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnBv3IiSRZc
• 1/2 tsp – garlic powder
• 1 tsp – lemon juice
• Liquid sugar sub. = to 4 tsp reg. sugar http://amzn.to/2yCYoVz
Recipe makes 12 Tbs (3/4 cup)
Per Serving (1 Tbs):
81 calories / 8.33g fat / 0.36g net carbs / 0g protein
UNLESS SPECIFICALLY STATED OTHERWISE, ANY PRODUCT/INGREDIENT USED OR RECOMMENDED IN THIS VIDEO IS MY OWN PERSONAL PROPERTY OR OPINION.
All nutrition information provided is approximate. Please read and use your own labels for more precise information.
This channel receives compensation for purchases through affiliate links.