Is it better for beginners to track their macros and calories when first starting out on keto?
What’s the best way to suppress your hunger without breaking your fast?
What is keto rash and is it possible to prevent it?
The feedback I’ve received on the last five Q&A episodes has been so great that I’m here to deliver a sixth one that’s jam-packed with questions like these and more.
While Chris Irvin, our Head of Education, and I dive into a huge breakdown of topics for beginners, there’s plenty of other helpful questions for people further along on their keto journey.
For example, if you want to learn more about CrossFitting on keto or you’re having trouble with intermittent fasting, we may have some answers for you.
We also chat about how to make keto more of a lifestyle so you don’t feel like you can’t eat the things you love or have a social life.
I’ll even share a sneak peek into my workout routine, which you may have seen on my Instagram.
And if this is your first time here, welcome!
My name is Dr. Anthony Gustin and I’m a board-certified chiropractor and functional medicine practitioner as well as the founder of Perfect Keto.
Since I transitioned out of my clinical practice, I’ve made it my mission to help as many people as possible achieve optimal health and well-being.
I do this by creating educational pieces — such as this podcast episode — and by developing high-quality, clean, keto-friendly products that make living low-carb easier.
When you tune in, you’ll find a special discount waiting for you in the episode and you’ll hear more about me and my keto journey so far, among other things.
Here’s an overview of everything Chris and I chat about today:
– What to do if you’re starting keto and have trouble digesting higher amounts of fat
– Digestive issues after taking exogenous ketones
– Is it helpful or hurtful for beginners to track their macros on keto?
– What are the best ways to suppress your hunger without breaking your fast?
– What is the keto rash and how can you prevent it?
– Plus, what to do if you have a keto rash
– How to lose fat without forming an unhealthy relationship with food
– Is it possible to lose fat without tracking your calories or macros?
– How to make keto a lifestyle so you don’t feel like you’re missing out
– I’ll also dive into why I remain in ketosis
– Whether I started gymnastics on my own or if I follow a program
– Is keto good for someone who does CrossFit?
– If my cholesterol is on the high side — to the point that my doctor said I need to take a statin — should I start keto?
– And finally, I share whether or not I’m a pizza or taco guy and my two go-to spots in Austin to get my favorite one
Have a question? Comment below or send me a DM on Instagram http://instagram.com/dranthonygustin
Check out my #1 Health and keto podcast at http://perfectketo.com/ketoanswers
Head to http://dranthonygustin.com for more random goodies.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketogenicdiet #ketosis #perfectketo #ketoplus